COVID-19 Resources for Businesses
The Village of Hanover Park is excited to announce it’s COVID-19 Small Business Assistance Program!
- Outdoor Dining
- Free branded signage
- Website and Google business assistance
Illinois is expected to move into Phase 3 reopening on May 29th. See our Guidance on Reopening for more information.
If you are planning on reopening under the new rules, please make sure to clean and disinfect your facility in accordance with CDC guidelines.
The Village of Hanover Park is working to assist our businesses. In addition to resources posted here, please visit the Village’s main COVID-19 page - information is updated frequently, so please check regularly.
"Business Matters" Newsletter: Please subscribe for timely and important business news.
(To Subscribe: After entering your email, please click on the email icon. You will then receive an email to confirm your subscription.)
In coming days, we may use this email system to send information on resources and regulations regarding the COVID-19 virus. You can also view previous issues.
Struggling to get started?
The following questions might help point you in the right direction with help from the Small Business Administration. Do you need:
- Capital to cover the cost of retaining employees? Then the Paycheck Protection Program might be right for you.
- A quick infusion of a smaller amount of cash to cover you right now? You might want to look into an Emergency Economic Injury Grant.
- To ease your fears about keeping up with payments on your current or potential SBA loan? The Small Business Debt Relief Program could help.
- Just some quality, free counseling to help you navigate this uncertain economic time? The resource partners might be your best bet.
Help For Businesses:
The Village has temporarily modified sign regulations to convey information regarding business hours and delivery/pick-up options. For permitting, please contact Inspectional Services. Permit fees will be waived for temporary banners. Sandwich board signs are temporarily permitted. Businesses may also use temporary window signs. Packaged liquor pick-up is allowed with food orders for licensed businesses.
Please note, some of the below may overlap. For example, some of the various agencies may also provide financial resources in addition to the resources listed under the "Financial Resources" page.
- Grants, loans, taxes, and special programs
- Support for employers and employees
- Protection for paychecks, rent, mortgage, eviction
- Includes more than $90 Million in small business support from the State
- Restaurants, bar and grills, grocery stores, liquor establishments
Shop Local: LOCAL RESTAURANTS OPEN FOR BUSINESS:
- List (with address, phone, website, hours)
- Map of Restaurants Showing Delivery Options
- Hanover Park Business Directory
- Federal, State, Regional, Local, etc.
- Health resources
- Free business assistance and counseling
- Stay informed – list of upcoming seminars and webinars updated regularly
- Links to taped videos
- Info about free/low-cost video conferencing options
- Info about how to use Digital invoicing, online payment options
- Programs, loans, grants, resources for small businesses
- Resources and grants for non-profit and cultural institutions.
Public Health Resources:
World Health Organization - Getting Your Workplace Ready For COVID-19
Illinois Department of Public Health- Workplace Health and Safety Guidance for Employees and Staff of Businesses
Please check the State and Federal Governments’ public health websites for important updates and resources:
Additionally, check your County’s public health websites for additional local information.
If you don’t know which county you live in, please click on the property search on the right of your screen or click here.
Please be aware that Village officials are closely monitoring the situation in conjunction with County, State, and Federal officials. County, State, and Federal agencies may be issuing guidance or orders independently of the Village.