- Our Community
- COVID-19 Updates & Information
- Vaccination Registration
Register to receive the COVID-19 Vaccine at:
- Vaccinations are now available at Hy-Vee, Jewel-Osco, Kroger, Mariano’s, Meijer, Walgreens, and Walmart pharmacies in Illinois. Click on the links to register.
- Cook County Health Department- The distribution of COVID-19 vaccination in Cook County will be done in a phased approach as vaccine supply is available and using guidance from local, state and national public health authorities. If you want to register, click here or call (833) 308-1988.
- DuPage County Health Department- Signing up here allows us to contact you with specific information when appointments or clinics are available. Please note: you will not be able to schedule an appointment until the time is right! If you want to register, please click here. COVID-19 Vaccine Call Center: (630) 682-7400 (Press 1 for general questions; Press 2 to cancel or confirm an existing appointment.
- Download a COVID-19 Vaccination Registration Information Handout
HomeBound Vaccination Assistance for residents
- Cook County- Homebound residents in Suburban Cook County can call the Cook County Vaccine Hotline at (833) 308-1988 to get added to a wait list for an in-home vaccine. Capacity is increasing and as soon as vaccine supply and staff capacity allows, residents will be contacted by a home health provider to make an appointment for an in-home vaccination. The vaccine hotline expanded their hours of operation to 10 PM M-F and have added hours on Saturdays from 8 AM - 10 PM.
- DuPage County- Homebound residents in DuPage County are encouraged to call the DuPage County at (630) 682--7400 and indicate they are in need of in-home vaccination. They can also register on the DuPage County COVID-19 Vaccine Registration website.
Assistance for Seniors and Others Without Internet
- Hanover Township – Hanover Township is happy to provide support to any senior who needs help registering for the vaccine over the phone or virtually. Our Social Services staff has already been helping people and are more than happy to assist others. If additional services are needed for non-Township residents, they may be referred to a more appropriate agency depending on the circumstance. The staff can be reached at 630-483-5660.
- Wayne Township – The Wayne Township Senior Center has two computers available with internet access. Any senior who calls the township can arrange to use the computers or the township will assist them over the phone. Wayne Township Senior Center can be reached by calling 630-231-7155.
- Bloomingdale Township – Bloomingdale Township is referring individuals to DuPage County Senior Services. Bloomingdale Township Senior Center has initiated a Waiting List for those wanting the vaccine (Call 630 529 7794). Provide the: name, age, phone number, and town of the interested party, and the Senior Center will include them to the waiting list. The Senior Center has not received vaccines but are preparing a wait-list for if-and-when they do.
- Schaumburg Township- Residents who need information or assistance with vaccination appointments can contact the Schaumburg Township Senior Services department at (847) 884-0030. We can assist with resources, if resident needs assistance signing up with an account, or trying to access appointments in our area. Computer access will also be available on site if needed. We are hoping to partner again to provide a vaccination clinic event and are taking contact information of interested residents for any future events. The Township Transportation Services department will be adding the Des Plaines vaccination site to our available location, subject to transportation appointment availability. The TRIP program is a collaboration with PACE and 5 Townships to provide transportation to medical centers outside of our service areas. Cook County vaccination sites at CORE Medical Center and Stroger Hospital are included in these routes in addition to some Chicago area hospital providing their own vaccinations. Residents need to be registered with our transportation team and the TRIP program to be eligible. Residents should call 847-882-8158 for additional information or to register as a rider with Transportation Services.