ILLINOIS SMALL BUSINESS FUNDING OPTIONS DURING COVID-19: COMMUNITY BANKS AND CREDIT UNIONS WEBINAR
Please join Small Business Majority and Illinois State Treasurer Michael W. Frerichs at 10:00 AM on Thursday 4/23/20 for a free webinar to learn how Illinois community banks and credit unions can help small businesses and self-employed people sustain and recover from the economic effects of COVID-19.
- Community banks and credit unions
- Avoiding predatory lending
- How the Illinois State Treasurer’s Access to Capital Program helps small businesses
- Illinois DCEO, Small Business Development Centers Network, Venturize and other helpful tools and resources
- For information, contact: Geri Aglipay at email@example.com.