COVID-19 Resources for Women Small Business Owners
DCEO’s Women’s Business Development Manager Ibie Hart will be hosting an “All in for Women” series of webinars focusing on women-owned small businesses. Ibie will be providing the latest update on federal programs, information on private grants for women-owned businesses, and additional government resources. There will also be an opportunity for participants to share the barriers women-owned businesses are facing. Please note, the below webinars are open to all Illinois small business owners. However, DCEO recognizes that there are unique challenges that women-owned business owners face and will speak to those concerns in this webinar series.
If you have questions, please contact Ibie at Ibie.Hart@Illinois.gov. The web link will be sent the day before.
Dates and Times:
· Monday, May 4, 2020 at 3:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m. for African American business owners
· Tuesday, May 5, 2020 at 3:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m. for Asian American business owners
· Wednesday, May 6, 2020 at 3:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m. for Latina American business owners
· Thursday, May 7, 2020 at 3:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m. for Native American business owners
· Friday, May 8, 2020 at 3:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m. for Veteran and women with disabilities businesses
· Saturday, May 9, 2020 at 11:00 p.m. – 12:00 p.m. for women businesses of all identities
For all webinars please register: https://bit.ly/3eNNC1S