News Flash Home
The original item was published from 6/29/2020 10:29:57 AM to 7/2/2020 9:05:01 PM.
Business Seminars and Webinars
Posted on: June 29, 2020
[ARCHIVED] Business Interruption Grants Program (BIG) NOW OPEN, deadline July 7, 2020 at 5:00 p.m.
- The following businesses are eligible to apply:
- Bars and Restaurants not able to offer outside service (grants up to $20,000)
- Barbershops and Salons (grants of $10,000)
- Gyms and Fitness Centers (grants of $20,000)
- You can apply in English or Spanish. To apply in English, click here. To apply in Spanish, click here.
- To view complete eligibility criteria, please click here.
- If you use an ITIN for your business, you will be able to apply as long as you use that ITIN to pay your taxes and are register with the Secretary of State with that ITIN number for your business.
- DCEO webinars for Latinx Business Owners regarding BIG grants:
- Monday, June 29, 2020 (English) – Business Interruption Grants Program (BIG) webinar, Co-Hosted by: Chicago City Council Latino Caucus: 6:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. (CDT), please register HERE
- Tuesday, June 30, 2020 (English) - Business Interruption Grants Program (BIG) webinar, Co-Hosted by: Illinois Legislative Latino Caucus: 1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. (CDT), please register HERE.
- Thursday, July 2, 2020 (Spanish) - Business Interruption Grants Program (BIG) webinar, Co-Hosted by: Illinois Legislative Latino Caucus: 10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. (CDT), please register HERE.
- Jueves, 2 de julio de 2020 (Español) - Programa de Subsidios por Interrupción Comercial (BIG por sus siglas) (seminario web), Co-Organizado con Illinois Legislative Latino Caucus: 10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. (CDT), por favor regístrese aquí
- For more webinars please visit HERE.