Business Status: Pre-Venture, Startup, Existing
This is a two part seminar conducted over two weeks. Attendees should register for both sessions. Future-Proof Your Business Series: Business Information Systems are the backbone of most business operations. The hardware, software and internet connections buzz along so efficiently that we rarely think about them – until something breaks. In this two part session the focus will be on building a robust technology plan that will enable your business to continue uninterrupted no matter the shocks it has to deal with.
At the end of the session attendees will:
- Identify and create a plan to recover critical business data
- Identify a plan to recover or replace business related hardware
- Identify and create a plan to help budget properly for backup and annual operating costs and the resources needed to maintain a functional state
- Identify and prioritize operational workflows
- Identify ways to pivot during times of hardship and continue operations.
About the Speaker:
Michael Hesek: Mikas Software Michael Hesek, an experienced Software Engineer and Developer. He has worked in IT his whole career and has owned his own software development company for the last 13 years.
Making Technology Your Business Partner Part 2, Feb.23, 2021 Register here
Registrants who are NOT in business yet are strongly advised to complete the following free sessions prior to attending these sessions.
The Startup Guide to Business, Jan.6, 2021, Register here
Business Model Canvas, Jan. 7, 2021 Register here
Financial Breakthrough, Jan 20, 2021.Register here