Business Status: Pre-Venture, Startup, Existing
Future-Proof Your Business Series: This session looks at the use of marketing and communication tools to support business transition enabling the business to maintain ‘business as usual’ as it grows or works through any unforeseen events.
At the end of the session attendees should be able to:
- Understand how to identify your unique value proposition and find opportunities within your own market
- Understand the range of marketing communication tools available and how to use them
- Identify which media and methods meet the needs of the individual businesses
- Learn how to craft a message that resonates with the target audience
- Know how to utilize and manage the tools for effective communication of the marketing message
- Understand the cost of marketing and the creation of a budget to manage a sustainable marketing communication plan.
About the Speaker:
Franklin Rivera:, President V2M2 Marketing Group an expert in helping businesses increase efficiency and revenues by leveraging marketing automation and social media. He is a West Point graduate and military veteran with experience in sales, finance and marketing. He is the founder and CEO of V2M2 Group Digital Marketing, which has clients worldwide across a myriad of industries.
Registrants who are NOT in business yet are strongly advised to complete the following free sessions prior to attending these sessions.
The Startup Guide to Business, Jan.6, 2021, Register here
Business Model Canvas, Jan. 7, 2021 Register here
Financial Breakthrough, Jan 20, 2021.Register here