SBDC Webinar: Future-Proof Leadership Now & In Crisis Situations
9:00 AM - 10:00 AM (CDT)
8/9/21 12:00 AM (CDT)
No Fee Business Development Center
(630) 942-2600 Webinar, Glen Ellyn IL 60137
COVID-19 General Support
Business Status: Pre-Venture, Startup, Existing
Future-Proof Your Business Series: Do you know what makes an effective leader in any situation and how disasters impact the leadership role? This session will focus on the critical role a leader plays in any business and how that role changes to respond to critical situations.
At the end of this webinar attendees will:
- Understand what is expected of a business leader
- Appreciate the additional demands a crisis asks of anyone in a leadership role and how a crisis makes it easier to distinguish between good and bad leaders
- Know how to manage distractions and negative thinking to navigate through internal conflict
- Know about the need for staying in communication, delegating responsibilities and the role of leaders in a business and how that role changes to meet challenges and change.
About the Speaker:
Dr. Terri L. Winfree:, Dr. Terri L. Winfree & Associates, LLC Dr. Winfree who brings a wealth of practical experience to the leadership role. After years of increasing responsibility at Prairie State College, she took on the role of President and guided them to increasing success until her retirement after 7 years at the helm.
Registration and Fees: Payment of seminar fees may be made by credit card (over the phone). Payment must be received to guarantee your space in an event. Please contact our office at (630) 942-2600 to make a payment.
Refund Policy: If you wish to request a refund, a full refund is given up to seven business days before the start of the seminar. No refund is granted after this times. You may also elect to send a substitute in your place. If the event is cancelled, all fees will be returned.
Special Accommodations: In accordance with the American Disabilities Act and state law, you may request accommodations due to a disability by contacting the event organizer listed above. Advance notice may be necessary for some accommodations. Registration must be paid prior to accommodation requests.
Please Note: A parking pass (this is for Duane Street location only) will be emailed in a training reminder starting 5 days prior to the start of the workshop. Please print out the pass and display in your car. This pass must be displayed when parking in Glen Ellyn.