Business Status: Pre-Venture, Startup, Existing
Future-Proof Your Business Series: This session looks at the use of marketing and communication tools to support business transition enabling the business to maintain ‘business as usual’ as it grows or works through any unforeseen events.
At the end of the session attendees should be able to:
- Understand how to identify your unique value proposition and find opportunities within your own market
- Understand the range of marketing communication tools available and how to use them
- Identify which media and methods meet the needs of the individual businesses
- Learn how to craft a message that resonates with the target audience
- Know how to utilize and manage the tools for effective communication of the marketing message
- Understand the cost of marketing and the creation of a budget to manage a sustainable marketing communication plan.
About the Speaker:
Franklin Rivera:, President V2M2 Marketing Group an expert in helping businesses increase efficiency and revenues by leveraging marketing automation and social media. He is a West Point graduate and military veteran with experience in sales, finance and marketing. He is the founder and CEO of V2M2 Group Digital Marketing, which has clients worldwide across a myriad of industries.
Registration and Fees: Payment of seminar fees may be made by credit card (over the phone). Payment must be received to guarantee your space in an event. Please contact our office at (630) 942-2600 to make a payment.
Refund Policy: If you wish to request a refund, a full refund is given up to seven business days before the start of the seminar. No refund is granted after this times. You may also elect to send a substitute in your place. If the event is cancelled, all fees will be returned.
Special Accommodations: In accordance with the American Disabilities Act and state law, you may request accommodations due to a disability by contacting the event organizer listed above. Advance notice may be necessary for some accommodations. Registration must be paid prior to accommodation requests.
Please Note: A parking pass (this is for Duane Street location only) will be emailed in a training reminder starting 5 days prior to the start of the workshop. Please print out the pass and display in your car. This pass must be displayed when parking in Glen Ellyn.