Distracted Driving Campaign Statistics
Drop It And Drive
For Information Contact:
Deputy Chief Andy Johnson
Hanover Park, IL- 2018 Third Quarter Area Response Team (ART) Meetings and locations:
- ART #1- Thursday, July 19, 2018 at 6:00 p.m.
- Albert Einstein School, 1100 Laurie Lane
- ART #2 – Monday, July 16, 2018 at 6:00 p.m.
- Greenbrook- Tanglewood Clubhouse, 1211 Catalina Drive
- ART #3 – Wednesday, July 18, 2018 at 7:30 p.m.
- St. Ansgar Roman Catholic Church, 2040 Laurel
- ART #4 – Thursday, July 19, 2018 at 7:30 p.m.
- Sonya Crawshaw Library, 4300 Audrey Lane
- ART #5 – Wednesday, July 18, 2018 at 6:00 p.m.
- Education and Work Center, 6704 Barrington Road
- ART #6 – Monday, July 16, 2018 at 6:00 p.m.
- Bradley Court Clubhouse, 5838 Bradley Court South
ART involves assigning officers as area representatives for one-year periods. Each area also has an assigned supervisor who is responsible for the police department response to issues in that area as well as the officers assigned to the respective area.
Prior to the implementation of ART, officers were assigned to an area for only six weeks. By creating long term area assignments, the officers will now become more familiar with the residents, offenders, and overall problems in their respective areas.
Each area has four total officers assigned. Two for the Day shift and two for the Night shift. Residents are encouraged to call your Area Officers with any problems or concerns occurring in your neighborhood. This does not replace the 9-1-1 Emergency Telephone System. If you have an emergency, dial 9-1-1.
Residents also have the opportunity to meet with all four area officers quarterly throughout the year. Remember, community policing means all of us working together to improve your neighborhood. The third quarter meetings are being held at locations in the areas served by the particular ART Team. If you aren’t sure in which area you live, check out our Facebook page, or call the Hanover Park Police Department at 630-823-5500. See you there!