The Village of Hanover Park is located in Cook and DuPage counties.
Administrative Hearings Location
- The hearing location is at the Hanover Park Village Hall located at 2121 Lake Street in Hanover Park.
- The Village Hall is located west of the Police Department on the Village campus.
- If you have any questions concerning citations for animal, compliance, parking, red light or impounded vehicles, contact the Strategic Enforcement Unit at 630-823-5481. For questions regarding citations for code violations, contact the Code Enforcement Unit at 630-823-5570.
Cook County Courthouse
- The courthouse is located at 2121 Euclid Avenue in Rolling Meadows.
- The courthouse is located directly across from Arlington Park Race Track and is approximately one mile east of Route 53.
- The courthouse can be accessed from the Euclid exit on Route 53.
- If you have any questions concerning Cook County traffic citations, call the Cook County Clerk of the Circuit Court in Rolling Meadows at 847-818-3000.
DuPage County Courthouse
- The main courthouse is located at 505 North County Farm Road in Wheaton.
- The courthouse is located on the east side of County Farm Road just north of Route 38.
- If you have any questions pertaining to DuPage County tickets or court locations, call the DuPage County Clerk of the Circuit Court at 630-407-8700. You can also visit the Circuit Clerk’s website for more information, look up cases, pay court fees, etc.
If you need further information, contact the Hanover Park Police Department at 630-823-5500.