Tower Ladder 17
About the Vehicle
Tower Ladder 17 is a 2001 E-One 95 feet Tower Ladder with a 1500 GPM pump and 300 gallon water tank. This unit is assigned to Fire Station Number 1 serving as the Village’s sole truck company.
It carries a full compliment of ground ladders, overhaul equipment, ventilation equipment, tools for specialized forcible entry, search and rescue tools and tools to control utilities. The tower basket is equipped with a pre-piped water way capable of delivering 1000 gallons per minute. The basket also is equipped with brackets to allow a Stokes Basket (emergency stretcher) to be attached.
- 2 Rotary Saws
- 4 SCBA with spare cylinders
- 95 feet Tower Ladder with 1000 GPM Master Stream
- 1200 Feet Hose
- 600 Feet Firefighting
- 600 Feet LDH Supply
- Basic Life Support Equipment including Automatic External Defibrillator
- Chain Saw
- Cordless Power Tools
- Full Compliment of ground ladders
- Full Compliment of Hand Tools (Axes, Mauls, Sledges, Pry Bars, Irons)
- Generator and Lighting Equipment
- Hurst Extrication System
- 2 Rams
- Mechanics Tool Set
- Pump: 1500 Gallons Per Minute
- SKED Rescue Stretcher
- Stokes Rescue Basket
- Technical Rescue/High Angle Rescue Equipment
- Ventilation Fan
- Water delivery appliances
Tower 15 uses its elevated waterway to extinguish deep seated fires requiring large volumes of water.
Crews make their way to the roof of a large commercial structure.
Crews prepare to extend the ladder to the roof of a single family dwelling.
The crew of Tower 15 completes roof ventilation at an early morning fire.